featuring Golf’s Mental Coach, Rick Sessinghaus, PGA.
Rick is an expert on the mindset principles that make or break performance on and off the course. His coaching has helped top junior, collegiate, and professional golfers reach new levels of performance. This program is a great self-study resource and even more powerful when working with your coach or swing instructor. Great for golfers or all ages, MZ Coach is especially effective for aspiring Junior Golfers.
MZ Coach Focuses on the development of 9 Mental Game Performance Factors:
• Goal Setting
• Emotional State Management
• Physical State Management
• Course Management
• Practice and Preparation
• Attitude and Enjoyment
Here are some of the skills that you will learn to help you reach your goals.
• Blocking out distractions and focusing on the correct cues on the course
• Playing with confidence throughout your round
• Staying mentally tough even after poor shots
• Being prepared to play your best in competition
• Mastering your swing fundamentals so you can just play golf
• Understanding how your golf fitness will affect your performance
• Taking your range game to the golf course
• Developing a practice schedule that will accelerate your improvements
“Rick’s insights into the mental game have helped several of my students achieve their goals. He is an expert in sports psychology.”
–Brady Riggs, Top 100 Golf Instructor
Click the button above to subscribe today.
There are 3 plans to choose from for as low as $9.95/month.